OVC MER Outcome Monitoring
Palladium is seeking the services of a Nigeria-based research organization to support its implementation of three household surveys of participants in three PEPFAR-supported projects that aim to improve the well-being of orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) in Nigeria. The survey will measure project outcomes using a standardized methodology that has been developed for application across multiple countries.
Palladium is seeking a sub-contractor research organization to assist with data collection in Nigeria, data management, and data analysis for this survey. The selected research organization will work in coordination with the Palladium team based in the United States.
Qualified candidate organizations will have:
- Experience in conducting large household surveys in Nigeria preferably on topics related to OVC;
- Skills and experience in research ethics and best practice in child protection;
- Ability to recruit and train qualified data collectors;
- Proven capacity to plan and manage survey operations and logistics;
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of data quality assurance practices;
- Data management skills and experience including electronic data file preparation for analysis;
- Survey data analysis expertise;
- Sound human resource and financial management systems for timekeeping, invoicing, financial forecasting, management and payment of staff for field data collection;
- Ability to work as part of a larger multidisciplinary team and with multiple stakeholders; and
- Capacity to work under a tight schedule and to meet deadlines.