Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor
The Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor (Community-based Health Information Systems) will work with Palladium to support the USAID-funded MEASURE Evaluation project.
- Conduct research activities (e.g., case studies) related to community-based health information systems with a view to producing generalizable information useful for developing information systems;
- Produce standardized, global guidance on all aspects of community based health information systems from indicators, to data quality, to data management and data use;
- Support the design of national community based health information systems, working with in-country partners;
- Provide technical support to MEASURE Evaluation Resident Advisors and country collaborators in community-based health information systems.
- Build the capacity of local organizations in supporting community based health information systems;
- Participate in technical working groups and communicate MEASURE Evaluation work in this area externally through presentations and publications;
- Provide effective and efficient management for all elements of day-to-day activities: including internal team management, contracting, reporting, and budgeting and finance;
- Coordinate meetings and liaise with USG staff, program staff, and monitoring, evaluation, and research staff working across organizations to carry out activities;
- Coordinate and collaborate with other projects based at Palladium or elsewhere to foster interest and capacity in community based health information systems; and
- Assist in new business development related to community-based health information systems.