Connect With HIV/AIDS M&E Professionals
To connect professionals around the world who are working in HIV/AIDS monitoring and evaluation and in the area of HIV/AIDS in general, MEASURE Evaluation—funded by USAID with support from PEPFAR; UNAIDS; the World Bank; WHO; The Global Fund for AIDS, TB, and Malaria; and UNICEF—moderates the HIV/AIDS Monitoring and Evaluation Network (AIMEnet).
Operating as a listserv in English, AIMEnet creates a network and space for sharing and learning among trained professionals working in M&E of HIV/AIDS programs.
Join AIMENet to:
- Inform and share information about HIV/AIDS monitoring & evaluation, including but not limited to best practices, publications, reporting systems, relevant questions and technology sent in by members
- Participate in forums with guest moderators/professionals in the field on specific topics.
- Receive information on trainings, workshops and other relevant announcements, sent in by participants and the moderator.
- Receive announcements about available jobs and fellowships in the fields of HIV/AIDS in general and M&E of HIV/AIDS.
- Be part of a global network that supports dialogue among M&E professionals working in HIV/AIDS
Anyone who has joined can send an email with a topic for discussion, question, or announcement to email@example.com. If at any time you would like to nominate a particular expert or an organization to host a forum discussion, or if there is a topic you would like to be discussed among AIMEnet members, you are encouraged to inform the moderator for consideration.
To join AIMEnet, visit http://my.ibpinitiative.org/monitoringandevaluation/aimenet then click "Join this group."
Questions? Concerns? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your membership!