GEMNet-Health Inventory of M&E Resources
The Global Evaluation and Monitoring Network for Health (GEMNet-Health) recently released The GEMNet-Health Inventory of M&E Resources. The inventory is a compilation of M&E resources offered by GEMNet-Health partner institutions. The inventory includes:
- M&E training programs
- Short-term M&E training programs
- Diploma programs, master's level courses or tracks, and PhD programs
- Training partners currently offering online courses
- M&E-related technical skills
- Other technical and specialized skills
- M&E research experience
- Technical assistance on M&E topics
- Resources related to M&E teaching and training programs
- Infrastructure resources which facilitate the conduct of M&E teaching and training programs
The eight founding member institutions of GEMNet-Health are: School of Health Systems and Public Health at University of Pretoria (South Africa); Addis Ababa University (Ethiopia); Addis Continental Institute of Public Health (Ethiopia); Centre Africain d'Etudes Supérieures en Gestion (Senegal); El Instituto Nacional de Salud Publica (Mexico); Institute for Population and Social Research at Mahidol University (Thailand); School of Public Health at University of Ghana, (Ghana); and Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI). MEASURE Evaluation serves as the Secretariat for GEMNet-Health.
GEMNet-Health was launched in June of 2012 to foster organizational growth, collaboration, and South-to-South support for monitoring and evaluation of health programs globally through ongoing and future institutional linkages among members.