Monitoring and Evaluation for National Tuberculosis Programs Regional Workshop, India
This 3-day regional workshop was held in New Delhi in January 2006 by MEASURE Evaluation in collaboration with the Royal Dutch Tropical Institute and the Revised National Tuberculosis Program of India. The agenda and materials were developed by Dr. Charlotte Colvin in consultation with MEASURE Evaluation staff, Dr Kate MacIntyre, Dr. Latha Rajan and Dr. Stephanie Mullen, and Dr. Lucie Blok of the Royal Dutch Tropic Institute.
- Welcome and Introduction to the Workshop
- Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation for National TB Programs
- Monitoring and Evaluation: A Review of Terms
- Monitoring and Evaluation Frameworks
- Introduction to the Compendium of Indicators for Monitoring and Evaluating National Tuberculosis Programs
- Overview of NTP in Thailand
- M&E for a Plan: Indonesia
- Facility Visit
- Monitoring and Evaluation for TB Programs: Developing a Monitoring and Evaluation Plan
- Engagement Strategies for Monitoring and Evaluation
- Advantages and disadvantages of epidemiological data on TB. In: Global Tuberculosis Control: Surveillance, Planning, Financing. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2005. Available from here. or download
- A guide to monitoring and evaluation for collaborative TB/HIV activities. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2004. Available from or download here.
- Field Exercise: Observe TB Management. In: Management of Tuberculosis Training for Health Facility Staff. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2003. Available from or download here.