Integration for Impact Conference
There is growing interest within the global health community in the potential public health impact of integrating different health services into a single delivery setting. Integrating programs for HIV, family planning, and maternal, neonatal, and child health would address patients’ multiple needs at once, and may enhance program effectiveness and efficiency.
Integration for Impact, an international conference devoted to this topic, aims to bring together key stakeholders from sub-Saharan countries with a high burden of HIV, unmet need for family planning, and high child and maternal morbidity/mortality to:
- Present the latest research findings on the impact of integrating HIV and reproductive health services including: family planning, maternal and child health, and STI prevention and cervical cancer screening;
- Identify research priorities for expanding the evidence base on integration; and
- Lay out strategies for strengthening integration policies and translating research into practice.
Attendees will include representatives from ministries of health, non-governmental organizations, academic institutions, as well as people living with HIV/AIDS, policy experts, donor organizations, and members of the media.
MEASURE Evaluation at Integration for Impact
- Informing the Scale-up of the Interlinked Patient Monitoring System: A Case Study from Cote d’Ivoire
Upama Khatri, Leontine Gnassou, Suzanne Cloutier, Heidi Reynolds
September 12 from 12:30-1:30PM
- A Systematic Approach to the Planning, Implementation, Monitoring, and Evaluation of Integrated Health Services
Heidi Reynolds and Elizabeth Sutherland
September 12 from 3:30-5:00PM
- Results of the Piloting the Toolkit for Rapid Monitoring of AIDS Referral Systems (R-MARS)
Svetlana Negroustoueva, Kate Mbaire, Samwel Wakibi, Simon Baker
September 12 from 5:00-6:00PM
- Coordination and Integration of HIV and Family Planning Services through Organizational Network Analysis
Heidi Reynolds, James Thomas, Ademe Tsegaye, Christine Bevc
September 13 from 3:30-4:30PM
The full schedule is available on the Integration for Impact website.
Sep 12, 2012 12:00 AM
Sep 14, 2012 12:00 AM
|Add event to calendar||