MEASURE Evaluation at the ASTMH 2016 Annual Meeting
MEASURE Evaluation will have a presence at the American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene's annual meeting. The meeting will take place November 13-17 in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- Franca-Koh Ana Claudia, Inyang U, Okoh F, Orimogunje T, Adesoye L, Ibrahim B, Olayemi A, Mariam Wahab, Hai Tajrina, Ezeigwe N, Uhomoibhi P, Obot T, Ajumobi O, Kafuko JM, Niska RW, Okechukwu A, Ye Yazoume. Malaria Intervention Assessment in Four States of Nigeria: An Innovative, Comprehensive, Mixed-Methods Evaluation. ASTMH 65th Scientific Session 129: Malaria: Control Interventions - Assessment of Quality and Effectiveness, November 17, 2016 8:00am-9:45am (Presentation number 1887).
- Herrera Samantha, Koko VS, Hinneh DL, Hai T, Zeze S, Karmon F, Thompson J, Belleh W, Reed C, Ye Yazoume, Hershey C, Ramlat J, Kaa Williams, Ponce de Leon G, Aidoo M, Fornadel C. Evaluating the impact of the national scale-up of malaria control interventions in Liberia from 2004 to 2013. ASTMH 65th Scientific Session 117: Malaria: Control Interventions - Operational Innovations and Challenges, November 16, 2016 8:00am-9:45am (Presentation number 1287).
- Ye Yazoume. Harmonization of multiple information systems into a comprehensive surveillance platform in Madagascar. Presentation included in a Symposium: Towards better surveillance: Assessing and building on routine systems to develop specialized surveillance platforms for elimination – ASTMH 65th.
- Garley Ashley, Eckert E, Sie A, Ye M, Malm K, Afari EA, Sawadogo M, Herrera Samantha, Ivanovich E, Ye Yazoume. Monitoring and Evaluation Workshops: An approach to improve malaria information systems and data use to better inform program implementation. ASTMH 65th Poster Session B, November 15, 2016, 12pm-1:45pm (Presentation number 990).
- Herrera Samantha, Enuameh Y, Sankoh O, Owusu-Agyei S, Ye Yazoume. Moving toward improved measurement of malaria mortality at the population level. ASTMH 65th Poster Session C, November 16, 2016 12pm-1:45 (Presentation number 1629).
- Shah Jui A, Paula Michael, Ye Yazoume. Adapting and enhancing malaria information systems in countries entering pre-elimination. ASTMH 65th Poster Session A, November 14, 2016 12pm-1:45 (Presentation number 225).
- Ngbichi Jean-marie, Ly M, Rakotonirina R, Andrianirinarison JC, Lantonirina Ravaorisoa L, Harisoa J, Ratsimbasoa A, Ratsitorahina M, Lippeveld T, Ye Yazoume. Assessing the performance of an integrated disease surveillance and response system in the context of varying malaria transmission: A case study from Madagascar: ASTMH 65th Poster Session B, November 15, 2016, 12pm-1:45pm (Presentation number 989).
Follow meeting activity on Twitter using the #TropMed16 hashtag.