Measuring Success Toolkit Webinar
Join us at 9AM EDT on September 19 as MEASURE Evaluation hosts a webinar to provide instruction on the use of the Measurement, Learning, & Evaluation Project's capacity building toolkit, Measuring Success: Using Data for Health Program Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation. Jack Hazerjian, Ilene Speizer, and Laili Irani are the webinar presenters.
To Join the Webinar:
- Take 60 seconds to test your connection at http://universityofnc.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- Click on “Enter as Guest,” then enter your full name and the organization you work with.
- Once in the meeting room, test your microphone and speakers by going to “Meeting,” then “Audio Set-up Wizard.”
To supplement this webinar, MLE, in collaboration with MEASURE Evaluation and K4Health, will host an online discussion forum on monitoring and evaluation (M&E) from September 19-21 to facilitate information exchange on M&E among the urban reproductive health and broader global health communities and explore issues around using data to inform program design and implementation.
The forum will feature experts covering topics such as:
- The importance of donor funding for M&E
- Challenges in of M&E in family planning programs and malaria programs
- Data demand and use
To participate in the online discussion forum, join the Urban RH Community of Practice.