The purpose of the Global Evaluation and Monitoring Network for Health (GEMNet-Health) is to foster organizational growth, collaboration, and peer-to-peer support for monitoring and evaluation of health programs globally through ongoing and future institutional linkages among members, beginning with a core of MEASURE Evaluation's current and former training partners. MEASURE Evaluation serves as the Secretariat for GEMNet-Health.
In addition to MEASURE Evaluation, the founding member institutions of GEMNet-Health are:
- Addis Ababa University
- Addis Continental Institute of Public Health
- Centre Africain d'Etudes Supérieures en Gestion
- Instituto Nacional de Salud Publica - English Version
- Kenyatta University, School of Public Health
- Mahidol University, Institute of Population and Social Research
- Public Health Foundation of India
- University of Ghana, School of Public Health
- University of Pretoria, School of Health Systems and Public Health
NOTE: If you are a member of one of the GEMNet-Health member institutions listed above and would like to request access to the GEMNet-Health SharePoint site, please go the login request form. If your request has been approved and you are experiencing difficulties logging in, please review our site login instructions.