The caregiver questionnaire is intended for use as one of the OVC survey tools developed by MEASURE Evaluation, with support from the OVC technical working group of the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR). The caregiver questionnaire addresses the household and the caregiver.
The tool contains two types of questions: core questions, which are highly recommended, and optional questions or modules, which may be added depending on the objectives of the survey. Modules listed that do link to a resource are in development.
- Optional Module 1: Household economic status
- Optional Module 2: Country-specific Progress out of Poverty Index
- Optional Module 3: Dietary diversity
- Optional Module 4: Perceptions and experience of child discipline, including violent discipline
- Optional Module 5: Gender attitudes
- Optional Module 6: Attitudes about HIV/AIDS