International Women's Day, March 8
International Women's Day is an opportunity to celebrate the advancement of women throughout the world and inspire all women to achieve their full potential. This day also serves as a reminder of the continued action that is required to ensure women's equality in every country.
MEASURE Evaluation works to advance the status of women by providing technical leadership through collaboration at local, national, and global levels to build the sustainable capacity of individuals and organizations to identify data needs, collect and analyze technically sound data, and use that data for health decision-making.
- Evaluating Family Planning Programs with Adaptations for Reproductive Health
- Violence Against Women and Girls: A Compendium of Monitoring and Evaluation Indicators
- Compendium of Indicators for Evaluating Reproductive Health Programs
- Indicators for Reproductive Health Program Evaluation
- Measuring Maternal Mortality from a Census: Guidelines for Potential Users
- Inconsistent fertility motivations and contraceptive use behaviors among women in Honduras
- Guidelines for Conducting HIV Sentinel Serosurveys among Pregnant Women and Other Groups
- Benefits and Costs of Expanding Access to Family Planning to Women with HIV