Fundamentals of Implementation Research [EPUB edition]
ms-12-55.epub — electronic book document, 611 kB (626466 bytes)
Author(s): MEASURE Evaluation Implementation Research Technical Working Group
Year: 2012 (rev. 2015)Abstract:
This module, Fundamentals of Implementation Research, is an introduction to the language, concepts, tools, and strategies used in implementation research (IR). The information is intended to be practical and useful for researchers and program implementers as an orientation to IR.
After successfully completing this course, learners will be able to understand key implementation research (IR) terminology, identify IR core concepts, research frameworks, program components, and appropriate IR questions. Specific objectives include:
- Identify characteristics of IR
- Describe implementation/scale-up and relate implementation research to these processes
- Classify research questions and associated research that falls under the umbrella of IR
- Summarize framework characteristics and identify strategies for applying them to IR
- Recognize how IR is applied to different implementation problems
- Classify IR priorities for grant applications
- List the roles of various stakeholders in IR and identify appropriate means for integrating stakeholders in the planning of IR and in communicating and disseminating results
Access a media-rich, interactive version of the Fundamentals of Implementation Research non-certificate course designed for high bandwidth settings.
Note: This is an EPUB e-book and is intended for reading on non-Kindle devices. To read it on your iPad, iPhone, or Mac OS device, please open it in iBooks. To read it on your Android device, you may upload the ebook to Google Play Books by following the instructions at https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/3097151. To read it on a Windows PC, try the Calibre software from http://calibre-ebook.com or consider the Simple EPUB Reader extension for the Google Chrome web browser or the EPUBReader add-on for the FireFox web browser. This publication is also available in PDF and Kindle formats.
This document is not available in print from MEASURE Evaluation.